Dig Dug was a arcade video game produced by Namco in 1982. The objective of Dig Dug is to eliminate underground-dwelling monsters by inflating them until they pop, or by dropping rocks on them. There are two kinds of enemies in the game: Pookas, round red monsters who wear yellow goggles, and Fygars, green dragons who can breathe fire.
Forget the big-brand retailers. Geek Slop understands geeks (because we are geeks) and their pop culture collections!
We take great care to ensure the collectable arrives to you in the same condition it came to us. All items are wrapped in tissue and padding to help prevent scratches and reduce the risk of damage. We use only the highest quality boxes and seal all corners and seams to reduce risk of water/liquid damage during transit.
We monitor the pop culture market including the value of our customers’ collectibles even after we’ve sold them – and we let our customers know when the value of their collectible has increased.
- Dr. Fauci Christmas Ornament - "Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands" Dr. Anthony Fauci Ornament $29.99
- Electric motor and generator science kit - demonstrate electric and mechanical energy principles $12.99
- Retro Glo Worm Glow in the Dark Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure $11.99
- Harry Potter Christmas Keychain - Holiday Harry Pocket Pop! Key Chain (2020) $9.99
- Thor Hammer - Thor Metal Fidget Spinner Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.99 – $8.99