MEGA, Mattel’s popular building blocks construction brand, is unveiling the first-ever buildable Cybertruck, geared towards toy collectors and automotive enthusiasts. The MEGA Cybertruck building set includes more than 3,000 pieces that replicate the notable vehicle design. MEGA went all out to make the model as true to form as possible with details like sharp-angled exoskeleton, adjustable air suspension, armor glass windows, and even more Easter eggs while you put this brick model together.
Inspired by the original designs from Tesla’s upcoming release, the MEGA Cybertruck building set has authentically detailed styling integrated throughout, and key product features include:
- Adjustable suspension to raise and lower the Cybertruck’s height;
- Functional tonneau cover that pops on and off;
- Folding tailgate that slides into the truck frame and out of sight;
- Interchangeable windows with “viral” Cybertruck window crack.
- To complement the innovative nature of the Cybertruck, MEGA has created an Augmented Reality experience for the building set, which uses a QR-code that allows consumers to view a scalable, built product in their environment.
Starting on October 15th, the MEGA Cybertruck building set will be available for sale on MattelCreations.com for a Lego-like price of $250 (ouch). Suffice to say, we love everything about this model – except for the price.
• Mattel MEGA Cybertruck display via Mattel with usage type - News Release Media
• MEGA Cybertruck tailgate via Mattel with usage type - News Release Media
• Mattel MEGA Cybertruck interior via Mattel with usage type - News Release Media