NASA published this stunning photograph today featuring the road that connects the Northern Cross and Southern Cross – the central band of our Milky Way Galaxy. Taken from Laguna Cejar in Northern Chile by Nicholas Buer, the photo was shot in October, just after sunset. Included in the photo are the Moon, Venus (above/left of the Moon), Saturn, Mercury, the Large and the Small Magellanic Clouds satellite galaxies. The orange glows on the horizon are the lights of nearby towns.
Forget the big-brand retailers. Geek Slop understands geeks (because we are geeks) and their pop culture collections!
We take great care to ensure the collectable arrives to you in the same condition it came to us. All items are wrapped in tissue and padding to help prevent scratches and reduce the risk of damage. We use only the highest quality boxes and seal all corners and seams to reduce risk of water/liquid damage during transit.
We monitor the pop culture market including the value of our customers’ collectibles even after we’ve sold them – and we let our customers know when the value of their collectible has increased.
- Dr. Fauci Christmas Ornament - "Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands" Dr. Anthony Fauci Ornament $29.99
- Electric motor and generator science kit - demonstrate electric and mechanical energy principles $12.99
- Retro Glo Worm Glow in the Dark Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure $11.99
- Harry Potter Christmas Keychain - Holiday Harry Pocket Pop! Key Chain (2020) $9.99
- Thor Hammer - Thor Metal Fidget Spinner Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.99 – $8.99