China’s newest stealth fighter prototype reportedly took its first test flight this past Wednesday (October 31, 2012) over northeastern China (bloggers from China shoot pictures and post online). Lots of questions still remain about the Falcon Eagle J-31 (likely not J-21 as originally thought). China has a larger J-20 stealth prototype that flew in January 2011 so it is not clear where the J-31 falls. Nor do we know much about the Falcon Eagle’s engine or weapons systems. Its similarities to the U.S. F-22 and F-35 suggest that the design is based on stolen blueprints from American aerospace servers.
- Dr. Fauci Christmas Ornament - "Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands" Dr. Anthony Fauci Ornament $29.99
- Electric motor and generator science kit - demonstrate electric and mechanical energy principles $12.99
- Retro Glo Worm Glow in the Dark Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure $11.99
- Harry Potter Christmas Keychain - Holiday Harry Pocket Pop! Key Chain $6.99
- DC Holiday Superman Christmas Funko Pop - Superman with Festive Sweater Pop! Vinyl Figure $12.99