The White House has announced that they have started a Pinterest account (WhiteHouse44 – Obama is the 44th President, get it?) and will begin pinning on December 17, 2012. No word on whether or not a Snapchat account will follow. According to the White House, pins will range from “inspiring images and quotes to infographics that help explain key issues to details about the life inside the White House”.
Forget the big-brand retailers. Geek Slop understands geeks (because we are geeks) and their pop culture collections!
We take great care to ensure the collectable arrives to you in the same condition it came to us. All items are wrapped in tissue and padding to help prevent scratches and reduce the risk of damage. We use only the highest quality boxes and seal all corners and seams to reduce risk of water/liquid damage during transit.
We monitor the pop culture market including the value of our customers’ collectibles even after we’ve sold them – and we let our customers know when the value of their collectible has increased.
- National Flags of the World Domino Set - 100-Piece Wooden Domino Set with flag and country name in four different languages. $19.99
- MacFarlane DC Multiverse Death Metal Batman 7-Inch Action Figure with display base and collector's card $27.99
- Baby Yoda with Egg Canister Funko Pop - Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child with Egg Canister Deluxe Pop Vinyl Figure #407 $29.99
- Corpse Bride Emily Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure #987 $14.99
- Dr. Fauci Christmas Ornament - "Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands" Dr. Anthony Fauci Ornament $29.99