Sign up for the Geek Slop newsletter and receive the latest science, tech, and entertainment news, new geek gearproduct notifications, exclusive features, and more.
NEWS AND FEATURES
- Tech News
- Entertainment News
- Lifestyle News
- Science News
- Fun and Games
- Business and Politics
- Products Reviews
SEARCH GEEK STORE
- Vanish #1 - Variant Cover B by Daniel Warren Johnson$4.99
- Stuff of Nightmares #1 - Variant Glow-in-the-dark Cover D by Tim Jacobus$6.99
- Creepshow #1 - Variant Cover B Declan Shalvey - first edition debut issue$9.99
- Vanish #1 - Original Cover$4.99
- Stuff of Nightmares #1 - Original Cover$5.99
- Creepshow #1 - Original Cover - first edition debut issue$9.99
- WandaVision Agatha Harkness Brooch and Necklace Prop Replica Set - ExclusiveSale Product on sale
- WandaVision Agatha Harkness Bobble Head Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure #826Sale Product on sale
- WandaVision Vision Funko Pop! Vinyl FigureSale Product on sale
- Star Wars Stormtrooper Pin - Disney Star Wars Stormtrooper Enamel PinSale Product on sale
- National Flags of the World Domino Set - 100-Piece Wooden Domino Set with flag and country name in four different languages.Sale Product on sale
- Cat Can Stove - Aluminum Alloy Cat Can Portable Hiking Survival Cooking StoveSale Product on sale
WHY GEEK SLOP SHOP?
Geek Slop understands geeks (because we are geeks) and their fondness for inventive gear and hard-to-find collectables!
We take great care to ensure the product arrives to you in the same condition it came to us. All items are carefully wrapped and padded to help prevent scratches and reduce the risk of damage. We use only the highest quality boxes and seal all corners and seams to reduce risk of water/liquid damage during transit.
We curate the pop culture market for you, evaluating and selecting only the best from hundreds of the most popular manufacturers.
We consider our customers to be part of an exclusive community and as such, we never stop providing service for them. We monitor the value of our customers’ collectibles even after we’ve sold them – and we let our customers know when the value of their collectible has increased or substantially changed.
We listen. We listen to our customers. Are we missing something you want? Let us know! Is there something we could improve on? Tell us!