Seems as if Egyptians were casting icosahedra dice long before D&D came into existence. This die is a twenty-face die dating between 304 and 30 B.C. It is held in the The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The piece was formerly in the collection of Reverend Chauncey Murch (died 1907) who obtained the d20 between 1883…
Forget the big-brand retailers. Geek Slop understands geeks (because we are geeks) and their pop culture collections!
We take great care to ensure the collectable arrives to you in the same condition it came to us. All items are wrapped in tissue and padding to help prevent scratches and reduce the risk of damage. We use only the highest quality boxes and seal all corners and seams to reduce risk of water/liquid damage during transit.
We monitor the pop culture market including the value of our customers’ collectibles even after we’ve sold them – and we let our customers know when the value of their collectible has increased.
- Dr. Fauci Christmas Ornament - "Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands" Dr. Anthony Fauci Ornament $29.99
- Electric motor and generator science kit - demonstrate electric and mechanical energy principles $12.99
- Retro Glo Worm Glow in the Dark Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure $11.99
- Harry Potter Christmas Keychain - Holiday Harry Pocket Pop! Key Chain (2020) $9.99
- Thor Hammer - Thor Metal Fidget Spinner Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.99 – $8.99