Inspector Gadget would rush to buy this multifunction utility pen.
When we first saw these, we said, “Multifunction tools in a pen? No way”. We ordered a few to test and, wow, these are really cool. A ballpoint pen with a two built-in rulers (inches, metric), bubble level, screen stylus, and flathead and phillips screwdriver bits.
The pen body is pentagon shaped, fits well in the hand, and won’t roll off the desk. Unscrew the writing end to get to the refillable ink cartridge. Unscrew the other end to access the flathead and phillips head screwdriver bit, magnetically held in the barrel. Two of the pen’s sides have rulers (Inches, centimeters) and one side has a built in bubble-level. That’s six tools plus the pen!
- Durable plastic barrel
- Squared body that won’t roll off the desk
- Knurled writing end for easy grip
- Two rulers engraved on sides
- Built in bubble-level
- Screen stylus on end of pen barrel
- Magnetically held screwdriver bit (flathead and phillips)