Smoke paper lets you make an oil that when rubbed between the fingers, produces a cool smoking effect.
This smoke paper is basically the same substance as the striker pad on the side of a box of matches. You could cut the striker pad from a box of matches, burn, it, extract the oil, and get the same effect. This pack however, contains 10 pads, which is the equivalent of about 50 matchbook striker pads (plus the pads are thinner, no extra cardboard to burn and dilute the phosphorous oil).
- Cut out a piece with scissors or use entire piece to create more oil
- Place paper on large coin or piece of aluminum foil
- Light paper on fire until completely burned
- Blow away the ashes
- Wipe oil from burnt paper onto thumb and forefinger
- Rub fingers together. It will produce thick smoke
Warning: Both the phosphorous oil and fumes are known to be toxic to humans. Use in open air and wash hands after use.