From immersive digital gaming experiences to fashion collaborations and unforgettable live events, Hasbro is working with best-in-class partners around the globe to bring our beloved brands to even more families and fans of all ages. Let’s dive in and see what’s new in the world of licensing at Hasbro!
Location Based Entertainment
- PEPPA PIG: Surprise Party: Immersive Everywhere (IE), the immersive events arm of The Everywhere Group, and Hasbro have announced a collaboration that will bring to life one of the world’s biggest entertainment brands, PEPPA PIG, and turn it into an unforgettable immersive live experience – PEPPA PIG: Surprise Party. Set to launch in spring/summer 2024, PEPPA PIG will be the first pre-school property in the UK to enter the immersive sector with an engaging interactive theatrical storyline, branded F&B offering, dedicated retail space and exclusive merchandise.
- NERF Action Xperience – Pigeon Forge, TN: Kingsmen Xperience, Inc, under license by Hasbro, and its strategic partner Bright Play, LLC are opening the NERF Action Xperience, an expansive active play arena for families and NERF fans of all ages on the Pigeon Forge Parkway in the Fall of 2024. The over 25,000 sq ft indoor entertainment center features everything needed to realize the ultimate NERF experience: blaster battle zones, sports challenges, an obstacle course, a food & beverage area, and a retail store.
- MONOPOLY x KROST: Philanthropic fashion brand KROST NY has teamed up with Hasbro for develop a MONOPOLY-inspired apparel line. The seven-piece collection features a colorful assortment of unisex styles ranging from tee-shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants, with an ode to the iconic symbols from the MONOPOLY game and emphasis on collaborative imagery and comfortable fabrics. Learn more about the collab here: https://krostnewyork.com/blogs/stories/krost-x-monopoly-in-partnership-with-no-kid-hungry
- PEPPA PIG x MORI: PEPPA PIG fans will be squealing with delight at the news that MORI, the multi award-winning sustainable baby and toddler brand, has joined forces with Hasbro, to launch an exclusive PEPPA PIG by MORI collection. The new range for 0–6-year-olds features a charming signature print of Peppa and her little brother George, set amongst suns, moons and stars, across a collection of day, sleep and bath time wear, with prices starting at £19. See the collection: https://us.babymori.com/collections/mori-meets-peppa-pig
- G.I. JOE x Bettinardi Golf: Bettinardi has introduced its second collaboration with Hasbro with an all-new G.I. JOE collection. The epic collaboration aims to combine Bettinardi’s detailed eye for design in golf with the iconic heroes and villains of the original 1980s franchise. Shop the collection here: https://bettinardi.com/search?type=product&q=BETTINARDI X G.I. JOE
Toys and Games
- CLUE: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Edition: Under license by Hasbro, Usaopoly (The Op) has launched the most humorous version of the classic mystery game with CLUE: Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Based on Jeff Kinney’s popular book series with over 275 million copies sold worldwide, the game will enable fans to play as their favorite characters from the Wimpy Kid world with a mysterious new twist. You can shop this new CLUE edition here: https://theop.games/products/clue-diary-of-a-wimpy-kid
- NERF Dog Glow: Gramercy Products, a leading consumer product design and manufacturing firm, celebrates ten years of partnership with Hasbro by expanding their popular NERF DOG portfolio with the NERF DOG Glow line, which is now available in-store and online at exclusively PetSmart. With a super-charging portable charging case, NERF DOG Glow is designed to allow play after dark with highly visible glow toys that have been redesigned for the modern age. NERF DOG Glow now offers six innovations for pet play, day or night, with additional products set to join later this year: https://www.petsmart.com/featured-brands/nerf-dog/
- MONOPOLY is introducing several new pop-culture and location-based editions, including:
- MONOPOLY: ACDC Collector’s Edition
- MONOPOLY: Lexington Edition
- MONOPOLY: Chiang Mai Edition
- MONOPOLY: Lancaster Edition
- MONOPOLY: Snowdonia Edition
TRANSFORMERS & G.I. JOE – Energon Universe: At the official Energon Universe panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego in July, Skybound Entertainment, in collaboration with Hasbro, revealed all-new cover art for its upcoming Energon Universe tentpole titles reintroducing G.I. JOE to comics, Duke and Cobra Commander. Read more about it here: https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/yo-joe-skybound-and-hasbro-unveil-covers-for-the-highly-anticipated-duke-1-cobra-commander-1/